Nina Campbell is very excited to introduce you to Konig Colours which we will be selling in our shop.
The team behind Konig Colours is run by Jasper and Vanessa Galloway, founders of international interiors company KonigDesign. They founded Konig Colours after being continually frustrated at the range and depth of paint colours available in the UK.
‘WE WERE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR VARIOUS COLOURS AND COULD NEVER QUITE FIND THE RIGHT ONE,’ says Jasper.
The pair worked with the respected manufacturer Paintplus to create a modern, non-toxic Eco paint.
Konig colours now offer a brilliant, diverse and beautiful paint range that is not just available to decorators and private clients but to the paint-loving, decorating-mad British public.
WHY USE KONIG COLOURS
- The entire Konig Colours range is water based non hazardous, very low in Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) and heavy-metal free.
- Konig Colours dries faster as a result of the high solids content across the entire range. Products are touch dry in 20 minutes and re-coatable in 2 hours.
- All Konig Colours products are engineered to spread easily resulting in high quality finishes.
- Konig Colours colouring tints are completely VOC free.
- Equipment clean up is easy with Konig Colours by simply using water. There is no requirement for specialist thinners or cleaning agents.
Sample Pot (50ml) £3.60
Low Sheen Emulsion (1litre) £19.20 (4 litre) £59.40 (10litre) £132.00
Satin -Waterbased Eggshell (1 litre) £25.20 (4 litre) £76.80 (10 litre) £174.00
Gloss (1litre) £25.20 (4 litre) £76.80 (10 litre) £174.00
Flat Emulsion (1 litre) £19.20 (4litre) £59.40 (10 litre) £132.00
At present Konig Colours can only be purchased in the Nina Campbell shop or over the telephone.
or call 020 7225 1011